VELCOIN® Fasteners have a rounded shape that prevents lifted edges and easy peel from release liner. There are a variety of backings available including pressure sensitive rubber-based and acrylic adhesives or heat sealable and solvent activated coatings. Hook and loop components are sold separately and in multiple roll sizes to accommodate your specific requirements.
VELCRO® Brand Loop side Synthetic Rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesives offer up to 185Ã°F short-term heat resistance as well as good adhesion to low surface energy substrates. They should be used indoors at room temperature.
VELCRO® Brand Adhesive 15 is:
1. Formulated for many substrates, especially uneven or rough surfaces.
2. High tack - quick setting.
3. Achieves 80% bond strength in about an hour; full strength in 30 hours.
4. Temperature operating range -40Ã°F to 120Ã°F.
5. Recommended for most room temperature applications.
VELCRO® Brand Loop 1000:
1. Base material: Nylon
2. Standard widths (inches): 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 4, 6
3. Standard put-ups: 25 yd rolls, 50 yd rolls
4. Suggested mating component: Hook 88
Apparel, cable management, panels, orthopedic braces, seat trim, aviation, furnishing, straps.