VELCOIN® Fasteners have a rounded shape that prevents lifted edges and easy peel from release liner. There are a variety of backings available including pressure sensitive rubber-based and acrylic adhesives or heat sealable and solvent activated coatings. Hook and loop components are separately and in multiple roll sizes to accommodate your specific requirements. This product is Loop 1000 with synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
VELCRO® Brand Synthetic Rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesives offer up to 185°F short-term heat resistance as well as good adhesion to low surface energy substrates. They should be used indoors at room temperature.
VELCRO® Brand Adhesive 15 is:
1. Formulated for many substrates, especially uneven or rough surfaces.
2. High tack - quick setting.
3. Achieves 80% bond strength in about an hour; full strength in 30 hours.
4. Temperature operating range -40°F to 120°F.
5. Recommended for most room temperature applications.
VELCRO® Brand Loop 1000:
1. Base material: Nylon
2. Standard widths (inches): 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 4, 6
3. Standard put-ups: 25 yd rolls, 50 yd rolls
4. Suggested mating component: Hook 88
This is a special promotions item. Once sold out, this item will no longer be available for purchase.